Friday, October 10, 2008

64 Degrees For the First Time In Forever

Oh, God it's wonderful. I can wear my favorite black & white stripe, extra super large sweater without melting!
When I find batteries for me camera and some decent light, I'll start taking pictures for this seriouly lackluster blog-that I ment to start in....August.

But, Oh, what tragedy is this! My favorite pair of Plato's Closet jeans, so soft and flattering not unlike those described in ye ol' Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, ripped too far in places so unholy this afternoony. It's really not that bad, and since I'm just being pathetic around my house and not going to the home coming game, I refuse to take them off. They are perfect jeans! And they are dying.

A couple weeks ago, Official Polyvorian asked me to do an interview for the blog. I filled it out as soon as I got the email, but have heard nothing since, and it's driving me BONKERS. Well, perhaps in the near future [winky wink], there'll be a right pretty post on me, Ducktape, on the Blog.

Deep Thought Question of the Evening-If you were born in another time, in another decade, pre-modern culture [IE, anytime before the time you were born], do you think you'd be the same person?
and
Deep Thought Question[s]-Do you think you'd be friends with your parents if you went to High School at the same time?

Well, it's like I said-I'm slowly easing my way into this blog thing. I'll post some drafts with Runway pictures and whatever momentarily. And soon, I'll start talking about what I ment for this blog to be about-finding culture in an armpit.
With Pictures! I promise.

No comments: